Skip to main content

Skandal Bogel Elizabeth Wong

13 Februari, negara digemparkan lagi dengan kes terbaru membabitkan ELIZABETH WONG , ADUN BUKIT LANJAN merangkap Exco Kerajaan Negeri Selangor berhubung isu gamber bogel dirinya. Teringat dulu masa kes Dr Chua yang mana apabila kes tu tersiar je di media, pihak pembangkang bertubi-tubi mendesak dia meletak jawatan dengan alasan "pemimpin rakyat mestila bermoral tinggi". Apabila hal begini terjadi kat dorang (Pakatan Rakyat) sendiri, dorang mempertahankan dengan alasan "mencabuli hak peribadi"

"I have done nothing wrong.I wish to state that I am not ashamed of my

sexuality
as a woman and as a single person. I have broken no law. I stand by the fundamental principle in a democracy that everyone has a right to privacy." - PRESS RELEASE
17 Feb 2009
:bofu_33:

Ibaraat kata pepatah ' meludah ke langit, tapi akhirnya jatuh bertepek ke muka sendiri'.
rujuk kes Dr chua, adengan dia dirakam secara tersembunyi (guna CCTV) dimana dr chua langsung tak tau ada kamera didalam bilik hotel tu. thats we call 'mencabuli hak peribadi'. berbanding ngan kes si yb eli wong ni, dia tau dia sedang 'beraksi'. mungkin gambar-gambar2 tu dirakam sebelum dia menjadi YB..mungkin..yela, people in love can do anything and everything...:bofu_31:..nasib badan.kebijaksaan akhirnya tewas dek oleh sekeping gambar.

Apa-apa pun, negara bakal mencatat rekod mengadakan tiga pilihanaraya kecil serentak iaitu di Bukit Lanjan, Bukit Selambau (V. Arumugam..ayoyo..he has 2wifes..) dan Parlimen Bukit Gantang ( takziah buat family Roslan Shaharum)..

Satu 'PEMBAZIRAN!'


ps: BTW, aku ada satu link yang menarik untuk blogger sekalian. web Bukit Lanjan sendiri. korang baca sendiri la ye. apa2 dalam tu aku tak tanggung..hehe [klik]



PRESS RELEASE
17 Feb 2009

"The events of the past two days have shown an insidious and underhanded attempt by certain quarters to smear my reputation. My personal life and privacy have been violated.

These people have conspired to undermine my credibility both as a Selangor State Exco Member as well as a Keadilan leader. Although the smear campaign directed towards me has caused me a lot of anguish, I am aware that the real objective is to discredit Parti Keadilan Rakyat.

I have done nothing wrong.

I wish to state that I am not ashamed of my sexuality as a woman and as a single person. I have broken no law. I stand by the fundamental principle in a democracy that everyone has a right to privacy.

Parti KeADILan Rakyat stands for ‘new’ politics that holds justice and human rights as core values which transcend gender, ethnicity and class. ‘New’ politics also means we rise above gutter politics.

It is precisely this that I believe that these attacks will continue with greater intensity, and I have no doubt that Umno and Barisan Nasional will continue to manipulate the situation. Accordingly, I have decided to make a stand, in the interest of the party and its struggle for the people.

I have received overwhelming support from my family, my constituents, Pakatan Rakyat colleagues, friends and the general public. However, in the interest of my party, I have decided to offer my resignation as a Selangor State Exco Member as well as the State Assemblywoman for Bukit Lanjan.

I will discuss with the Menteri Besar to arrange for the proper handover of my responsibilities. I will continue to serve the people and fight for justice in Malaysia.

Last but not least, I am very grateful to the people who have placed their trust in me and my party, and I thank them for the opportunity that they have given me to serve. Words cannot possibly express my eternal gratitude to outstanding staff members and fellow ADUNs, and most of all, my Menteri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim who has given me his unwavering support and the opportunity to work with him.

If I have let anyone down or offended anyone, I offer my sincere apologies."



ELIZABETH WONG
ADUN BUKIT LANJAN
EXCO for Tourism, Consumer Affairs and the Environment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gambar Saiful dengan 3 menteri

KUALA LUMPUR, 30 Jun (Hrkh) - Empat keping gambar yang diedarkan kepada media mencetuskan pelbagai persoalan siapakah sebenarnya Saiful Bukhari Azlan dan adalah beliau merupakan agen pihak tertentu untuk memerangkap Anwar. Saiful Bukhari Azlan (5th L), an aide to Malaysia's de facto opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, who lodged police report that he has been sodomised by Anwar, is seen with Malaysia's current Tourism Minister Azalina Othman (4th L) in this undated picture released by Anwar's office to the members of the media June 29, 2008. Anwar denied on Sunday allegations that he had sodomised the aide, saying the charges were an attempt by the government to discredit him. Saiful Bukhari Azlan (L), an aide to Malaysia's de facto opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, who lodged police report that he has been sodomised by Anwar, is seen with Khairil Annas Jusoh, a special assistant to Malaysia's Deputy Prime Minister Najib Razak, in this undated picture released June 29, ...

Proton MPV

Ini gambar terbaru Proton MPV. Proton MPV spotted at NKVE Highway at September 2008 Exterior of new Proton MPV * Tail lamps use LEDs * There is a swage line on the side profile of the MPV. * The spare tyre is installed outside under the chassis Interior of new Proton MPV * The peekaboo box revealed a two-tone beige interior, but sources in Proton say the colour of the interior has not been finalised. It may be either beige or grey. * Luggage space is not that great with the third row of seats in place, but can fit one large golf bag. This means balik kampung with 7 people loaded and luggage for 7 will be a challenge. * Second row splits 60:40 while the third row is a 50:50 split. The seats fold flat. * Interior roof height is designed to be quite decent to accommodate people who want to ride with songkoks and turbans. * The shifter uses a gated shift and is dashboard-mounted rather than mounted between the front two seats, a common modern trend with MPV-like vehicles. * The in-car ente...

Wan Azizah mengosongkan kerusi Permatang Pauh

Jul 31, 08 3:18pm PresidenPKR, Datuk Seri Dr Azizah Wan Ismail telah mengosongkan kerusi Parlimen Permatang Pauh untuk membuka laluan kepada suaminya, yang jugaKetua Umum PKR, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim bertanding dalam pilihanrayakecil untuk kerusi tersebut. Bercakap dalam satu sidang akhbar di ibupejabat PKR di Petaling Jaya, Wan Azizah berkata, beliau bagaimanapun kekal sebagai presiden PKR. Wan Azizah berkata, beliau telah menghantar surat peletakan jawatan tersebut kepada Speaker Dewan Rakyat hari ini. Permatang dianggap sebagai kerusi yang selamat berdasarkan kepada keputusan pilihanraya umum lalu, Wan Azizah menang besar dengan majroti 13,388. Beliau mendapatkan 30,348 undi, menewaskan calon Barisan Nasional (BN) dariUmno, Datuk Pirdaus Ismail yang memperolehi 16,950 undi. WanAzizah mewakili kerusi Permatang Pauh selama tiga penggal. Dalam pilihanraya 2004, beliau menang tipis dengan majoriti 590 undi, jugamenewaskan Pirdaus. Jika Anwar kalah,adakah Parti Keadilan akan dibubarkan...